A lovely blogger that I have discovered through the #Blogtober challenge has nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award. A Love Triangle's author is Charlotte from England. She's young but writes with a maturity you don't often find out there. She's also a great photographer, a cat lover and a very talented artist - check out her work on Etsy
So, what now? Well I have to share 7 facts about myself. Since I share so much on this blog, I think the regular readers know me well. Here goes though!
- I'm running my first official 10km this Sunday (2 November) as part of the Soweto Marathon. I am pooping my pant! (Not really, that would be TMI and then I wouldn't be running would I?)
- Loud televisions drive me mad. I hate it when the volume is too high. I'm forever putting the volume down much to the annoyance of those around me
- I'm petrified of meeting my online friends in real life. What if they don't like me?
- I used to love whisky. Since the miscarriage last year, I don't like it at all. I have a sip every once in a while, but I can no longer drink a generous dram
- On the other hand, I'm loving bubbly. I was never a fan but suddenly that's all I want to drink!
- I have no idea who to get people to advertise on my food blog or where to put the adverts - I'm technically stumped
- I have serious life envy of those doing their own exciting thing. But I have no idea what my exciting own thing would be to do
My 15 top blogs right now?
Heart of Iron
Our Journey to Everywhere
The Sun House
SnapShots & WhatNots
Blue Giraffes and Concrete Jungles
Just Add Champagne
Rhyme & Ribbons
Whimsy is Forever
Go check them out and give them some love!