Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Can you feel it?


Have you ever felt like something is happening in your life but you're just not sure what?
Do you feel that everything is leading to a moment, but you're not sure when or where the moment will be?
Are you faced with this overwhelming feeling that there is a plan, you just have to have faith that all will be revealed?

I'm feeling all this at the moment. I just have this incredibly strong feeling that something is at work in my life. I don't know in what way, or what aspect or how it will play out - I just know that something is at work for me/us.

Call it fate, call it faith, call it intuition. Give it any name you choose.

I recently went through my Instagram pictures, my blog posts and my Facebook updates and I have realised how dark and sad they all are.
Although all feels right in my life, we all know that it's not 100%. Something is missing, we're not quite in that happy place. Until I let in the light, I don't think the plan can unfold.....unless it's part of the plan....

For March I am going to do a little blog challenge. Something to focus my attention, to find the little things in my life, to bring the light into my days again.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. I just feel like I need a little something....


 photo claudzsignclear_zps647bcfcc.png  photo blogbanner_zps1ff45b19.png

5 comments:

Johlet said...

I know exactly how you feel! But things will get better. They always do! :)

Gaelyn Cokayne said...

I totally get what you mean about just being in limbo, waiting for "that thing" to happen. But as frustrating as it is, try and remember that it is a good place to be. Far better than a well of hopelessness and despair. You are waiting, waiting for what could potentially be an amazing, beautiful ans fulfilling thing! That is so exciting!!

My suggestion for March, why don't you challenge your friends to help you out with a charity a week challenge? Whether its donating bread and jam for sandwiches to drop off at a school, face cloths and soap for an old age home (trust me - they LOVE their own toiletries) or dog and cat food for a nearby shelter. It gives you something to focus on that isn't about you!

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Thinking of you Claudz, and know that He has a Plan for us all - this journey is the tough but necessary path to your future. Always here for you x

Krystal // Village said...

you can do that 100 days of happy thing that everyone is doing these days!
its always good to focus back on what matters, etc.

CharlieW said...

I know exactly how you feel!! Take a deep breath and keep your head up... things always work out. Always! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...