Tuesday, February 11, 2014

City Sights - a glimpse of Joburg

My lovely friend comes to visit
She's a photographer
So we organise a sightseeing day enjoying what central Johannesburg has to offer.
 
Everyone else had a fancy Canon camera.
MrB and I had an iPhone.
 
Here are a few of my photos. I may share some of her photos too
 
We met Gandhi

Pretty coffee

A street vendor

The open bus

The highrise - the Carlton Centre

We all sat on the bus

Jozi Skyline

A monument in tribute to the miners

Pap, spinach and pumpkin at Sophiatown

Hanging out with Brenda Fassie

Joining in on Newtown Art

The trains all lined up at Park Station

 photo claudzsignclear_zps647bcfcc.png  photo blogbanner_zps1ff45b19.png

5 comments:

The Lady Okie said...

I like the trains! So colorful!

Johlet said...

Not bad for an iphone! hehe
xxx

Krystal // Village said...

nice lookin trains! those are cool

Jenna said...

Sometimes it's so fun to be a tourist in your own city! I still need to take a red bus tour :)

Martina @snapshotsandwhatnots said...

The skyline photo is fab - I love the huge clouds!
Martina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...