Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!


 


http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=3270796753&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=3264152&frame=1&click=0&user=0

It's FRIDAY FRIDAY woooohoooo FRIDAY!
Let's share 5 random things!

This weekend MrB and I will be painting. Drinking wine and painting I might add. I love hubby for joining me on this! I've already picked a spot for our beautiful artwork. The event is sold out and is being held at one of our favourite restaurants. Excited much? I'll share all about the event over at Tables and Thyme

I saw the Kayla Itsines workout. Boy oh boy but it's not easy. It's a little scary and definitely intimidating. But if you are committed and willing to follow it, wow the rewards!

Plot for Peace poster at the London Première

We went to watch Plot for Peace this week. If you like history and want to understand a bit more of what happened in South Africa, then I highly recommend this movie. It's actually something that every South Africa should watch. It's incredible how one person can change three countries future.


I had dinner with a friend this week. Just the two of us. It was so nice having girl time for a change. I love hanging out with hubby as he always makes everyone laugh. But sometimes it's nice to be with a girl-friend, talking about girl stuff. And not drama or tears or issues....just stuff. Pity about the food though (review will be on Tables and Thyme next week)


Max attached all my stuff on Monday. He took my shoes into the garden (luckily he didn't chew the shoes), the ate the personalised ribbon that had just been delivered, he chewed his grooming brush and.....he ate all 8 of my newly potted plants. He left all MrB's stuff. So guess who was in the dog box? We've been looking at creative affordable ways to keep puppy happy while we're out for the day (we gotta work you know!)


Share your 5 random things too!
 photo claudzsignclear_zps647bcfcc.png  photo blogbanner_zps1ff45b19.png

1 comment:

Meghan Silva said...

I am totally going to watch that. Thanks for sharing, hope you have an awesome weekend.

Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...